Thursday, December 10, 2009

Review for Until We Meet Again

Title: Until We Meet Again

Author: Lucia

Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lucia3/

Reviewer: JJ’s Love @ http://jjforeverdbsk.webs.com/



Title : -10/10 Personally I think that the title suits the story perfectly.



Foreword : -8/10 Your forewords were good and I liked them a lot, but I felt like maybe something’s missing..



Appearance : -10/10 The background is really beautiful and it’s really easy to read the text on it. The poster looks pretty,yet simple.



Plot : -13/15 Your plot is actually something I have seen a lot before,but some parts of it made it unique from the other stories.



Flow : -10/10 It was perfect for a one-shot.



Creativity/Originality : -9/10



Spelling/Grammar/ Vocabulary : -9/10 I Think I noticed a few tiny mistakes,but I don’t judge that too harsh.



Characterization : -7/10 I think you could add more information about the characters of your story,it doesn’t tell something really interesting about them.



Writing Style : -10/10 Loved your writing style, it was simple to read and to look at.



Overall Enjoyment : -4/5



Bonus: -5/5



Total: -95/105



Congratulations! You’re score is really good.

I enjoyed reading your story,well as I sad a little bit of details here and there and it would be even better.Don’t be upset or anything! The score is really good!

Keep up the good work.

<< JJ’s Love >>

No comments:

Post a Comment