Friday, December 4, 2009

Review for Figment

Story Title: Figment
Story URL:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/sss_tm_Figment/
Author: th1rd3ye
Reviewer: KawaIIPuddIng

Title: -10/10
I loved the title! It was short, plain but meaningful. It was the perfect title for your story!

Foreword: -8/10
Your foreword was amazing. I loved how you described your story and with all the teasers. With the teasers for every chapter, you kept your readers curious and anxious to read your story.I deducted 2 points though because you should've described the characters first.

Appearance: -10/10
BoBoLi0us did a wonderful job on the poster. The poster really brought out the mood of the story. I could feel this sad feeling when I saw the poster and straight away I knew it was a sad story. The text was also easy to read so full marks!

Plot: -12/15
When I first read your story, I thought that this would be a plain, boring and normal love story ending with sadness so I deducted 3 points. But the ending made me think differently so 12 points. You could use more twists in the beginning of the story though so it won't be too plain and simple.

Flow: -7/10
Based on my opinion, you were rushing it. There's no need to rush. Just take your time. I got lost several times reading your story. You should slow down a bit and describe what is happening to the next point not like when your in a scene and you suddenly go to another scene. Is this hard to understand? Well in easier words, just be slower but not too. ^^

Originality: -10/10
It was real original! I haven't read a story like this ever in my whole life! The ending was sad and touching. I LOVED it! I don't know how you thought of a plot like this but you really did a good job on this story. There's not too much plotlines or twists. It was plain at first but in the end it was really meaningful. the ending was where everything was.....showed. The poster, the title and the originality.

Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation/Vocabulary: -10/10
It's either because you have no mistakes at all or it's just because there's something wrong with my eyes. Not a single thing was wrong! Since I have nothing to correct here, off to the next one!

Characterization: -9/10
You described the characters and the surroundings well but you could describe the surroundings more so your readers can imagine the place/surrounding well.

Writing Style: -9/10
The chapters was too short. Don't you think so? Well overall it was great!

Overall Enjoyment: -4/5
Well it was boring at first but as I said it a million times before, I LOVE THE ENDING!!!

Bonus: -3/5

~ It was original

~ Love the ending


Total: -92/100

No comments:

Post a Comment