Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Review for Key to His Heart

Title: ‘Key to His Heart’
Author: miia186
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/miia_chul4/
Reviewer: JJ’s Love @ http://jjforeverdbsk.webs.com/


Title : -8/10 Personally, I don’t have anything against your title, well maybe you could make it a bit more mysterious.

Foreword : -10/10 Your forewords were good! As soon as I read then I wanted to read the story, good job!

Appearance : -7/10 The poster is nice, not too bright and not too dark, I like it, but maybe the background that’s the only thing that I don’t actually like that much.

Plot : -13/15 The plot is quite catchy, but I think there is something missing,like a bit more action or something like that.

Flow : -10/10 In my opinion your flow was good, if it would be a usual story then yea it would be too rushed but for a one-shot, it’s pretty nice.

Creativity/Originality : -9/10 It was creative, but as I said there’s something missing, and it makes it a bit lack of originality.

Spelling/Grammar/ Vocabulary : -10/10 There were no major spelling or grammar mistakes, and your vocabulary is really good!

Characterization : -8/10 It was nice to find out the main things about the characters, but I think you needed to add a bit more of information.

Writing Style : -5/10 It wasn’t bad , but I suppose you should try finding another writing style, to make you unique J

Overall Enjoyment : -5/5 Yup,I sure enjoyed reading it, too bad it was a one-shot haha,want to read more!

Bonus: -5/5

Total: -90/100

It’s a pretty good score, it’s not perfect but don’t be sad about it! I see that you are a good writer so just keep working and try to pay more attention to your writing style, arrange it in some interesting way maybe, but not confusing at the same time and add more information to the characters profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment