Saturday, December 26, 2009

Review for By Your Side

Reviewer: Euki
Fanfic Tittle: By your side
Author: thir3ye
Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/fts_mh_BYS/



===
Title: - 9/10 Your title is fine. Yet, it didn't really catches my attention.

Foreword: -10/10 You got me there in your forewords. It makes me want to keep reading more. [Dang, I though Eun Jae was alive at first, haha]

Appearance: -8/10I love the poster and background. However, I deducted two points because:
-I can't clearly see the font color
-It makes me highlight the page in order for me to read it.
Well in my opinion, you should have made the font color a little bit darker.

Plot: - 13/15 Honestly, I liked your plot. However, I didn't give you full credit because you already stated in the forewords that both of you [Min Hwan an Eun Jae] died. Therefore, it became a cliché for me on what is going to happen in your story.

Flow: - 9/10 The flow is fine. But then, it’s better if you elaborate the death scene of Min Hwan.

Originality: -10/10 I haven't read any stories like this before. Good job!

Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation/Vocabulary: -8/10 I didn't give you full credit because I spotted a few run-on sentences. In addition, you put many unnecessary comas [,] in the parts where it’s not necessary.

Characterization: -9/10 You have clear characterization for Min Hwan and Eun Jae. However, I think it's better if you elaborate Jae Jin's character too even though he's just a minor character.

Writing Style: -8/10 I deducted 2 point since I felt awkward when you have a lot of unnecessary comas and run on sentences. Also, I think it's better if you put some boundary between the end of your flashback and into the scene where Jae Jin entered your room.

Overall Enjoyment: - 3/5 It's a nice story. However, I didn't give you full credit because I don't know any FT Island members. Plus, the unnecessary comas and run-on sentences makes me bored reading your story.

Bonus: - 2/5
Two points because you managed to complete the request and I'm glad that you requested in jjforeverdbsk.webs.com!


Total: - 89/105 Great job!☻

♥EuKi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment