Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One-Shot for Park Ji Rae

Tittle: You Belong to Me..
One-Shot Writer: Euki
For: Park Ji Rae

*****

"Oppa! It's hurting me! Please pull it out!" I begged as I clenches on the bed. But, Jaejoong oppa is not listening to me. He didn't even bother to look at me.

"Don't worry, this will not take that long." Jaejoong said, as he smirked at me. I felt afraid, and betrayed. Even if I try to refuse, I can't. I love him so much. I love Jaejoong oppa.

"Oh damn, you're getting tighter and tighter huh?" He said, as he pumps on my in a slow pace. He holds into my shoulders as he started to thrusts on me hardly, his usual style. I'm still clenching on the bed because of the pain I am feeling in between my legs. Moreover, I don't want this to stop. The more he do this to me, the more he's hurting me, I the more I want him to be mine.

Jaejoong oppa keeps pumping on me. On the other hand, I keep thinking of him. The fake Jaejoong whose very sweet to other girls, the fake Jaejoong who cares for girls, that damn Jaejoong that is so freaking fake! But for me, he is only sweet and caring when he needs something. When he wants me to do something he know I can do, or sometimes, like this. Torturing me by wreaking his lust using me.

"Uh, I'm coming!" Jaejoong oppa groans as he pumps on me faster than ever. He penetrated me so tenderly, as if there is no tomorrow. He grunted in pleasure as he release his cum inside me. He get off of me, and collects his clothes. He kisses my forehead seductively before he leaves.

"See yah tomorrow." His only words after taking what he wants from me. No "thank you".

************************************************************

[At our school]

"Hi girls!" Jaejoong said as he went towards the group of girls who look like sluts. The girls giggles as they saw my oppa coming to them. One of them almost fainted when oppa winks. Jaejoong oppa smiles, chuckles, act cool. How fake.

I rolled my eyes as before walking away. But then, someone grabbed my wrists.

"Come on, hold my bag." Jae oppa said as he looks at me as if I'm a maid whatever. I glared at him.

"Why does you have to be so fucking fake towards those stupid girls?!" I mumbles. Jaejoong oppa pinch me in my stomach.

"Just shut the hell up! Hold this, or you want me to fuck you again with no mercy?!" Jaejoong oppa threatens me. I shivers as I took his bag from his hands.

"That's my good sister." He said, chuckling as he tapped my shoulders. I have no choice. I can say no, but I can't. I don't know why.

Suddenly, someone has tapped my shoulders again. I thought it was Jaejoong, but not. It's Changmin, the nicest guy that I've ever met.

"Are you free tonight?" Changmin asked me. I lowered my head a little bit. I can sense that Changmin got nervous because he might assume I will say no.

"Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked him. Changmin's face lighten up as I gave him the reply he's been waiting for.

"Erm, ah. . I just wanted to treat your dinner. You know, friendly date." He replied shyly. I cling on his arms and grin at him.

"Okay! Let's meet at the park at 6:00 pm!" I told him. I cling on his arms, because I know Jaejoong oppa is watching us. Good for him. Good for him to get jealous.

************************************************************

[At home]

I arrived at home. I went hurriedly to my closet, picking up the perfect dress for the date. When the black halter dress sparks in front me, I took it out and try it on. One word that describes me and the dress, perfect. I know I look beautiful wearing that.

I was putting some make up on when Jaejoong opens the door and slammed it to be close. He went to me with his fierce looks. I got chills since honestly, every time he goes here in my room, there's always a grin drawn in his face.


"Preparing for your fucking date huh?" Jaejoong oppa said sarcastically. I looked at him confusedly.

"How did you know?" I asked. He looks at me with his infamous smirk.

"Oh damn, do you think I'm that stupid?!" He exclaims.

"Why are you acting like that? You don't care for me right? So, what's the use of getting mad of me because of having a date?!" I yelled back. He didn't answer verbally, but he grabbed my hands and slammed me on the wall. He forcefully kisses me. I just let him do that, since I know where will this go.

"JiRae, please don't meet up with Changmin. . ." He said to me in a gentle voice. I gave him with a curious looks. Because I am really curious.

"Why? It's just a friendly date." I replied. He lowers his head. I think he's crying since I can hear him sniff.

"I don't want you to go. JiRae, I know I'm acting like a jerk to you. But, that's my way to show. . " He paused as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Oppa, I'm tired of your lies. Please, let me be happy. I can still be your slave if you want." I begged, as I always do.

"No JiRae. You know what, being a jerk to you, is my way to show my love and care. That's me." Jaejoong oppa said shyly. My eyes widened. What I heard seems unbelievable.

"You love me? That's why you are always acting like a jerk to me? Don't tell me. . ." I stopped, my cheeks are already wet because of my tears.

"Yeah, I'm just faking my kindness to those girls. Because I hate them. But JiRae, believe me, I really love you. I will change if you want. I'm gonna be a better person just for you." Jaejoong oppa stated. It touch my heart so much. It made me happy as well. I smiled as at him as I caressed his smooth face.

"You don't have to be a better person for me. You're already the best, in my eyes." I replied. He leaned closer to me, and captured my lips. For the very first time, I felt being loved in the way he kissed me. It's so serene.

That night, we stay in each other arms, making each other feel how we love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment