Sunday, February 7, 2010

Review for Wedding Dress

Title: Wedding Dress

Author: Lucia

Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lucia5/

Reviewer: JJ’s Love @ http://jjforeverdbsk.webs.com/






Title : -9/10 As this is connected with songs,the title will do.



Foreword : -9/10



Appearance : -10/10 Love the background it’s so smooth and the poster is beautiful too.



Plot : -14/15 I read a lot of stories and this plot was something that I see in a lot of stories, but still it has this feeling…how should I say..something’s definitely different from all the others.



Flow : -9/10



Creativity/Originality : -9/10



Spelling/Grammar/ Vocabulary : -9/10 Uhm I think I didn’t see any mistakes :D.



Characterization : -9/10



Writing Style : -10/10 Again gonna say that i love your writing style! J



Overall Enjoyment : -5/5 Even for a one shot I think it could be a bit longer.



Bonus: -5/5



Total: -98/105



Congratulations! J

Haha we meet again :D, this was good, all your stories are good,even through I actually only read stuff with DBSG but I liked your plots and all.

Keep up the good work.

<< JJ’s Love >>

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for your review. I heard you've been busy so it means a lot that you had time to read my story. I already posted the review~~ Thanks again~ byebye!

    ReplyDelete