Sunday, February 7, 2010

Review for I'll Leave First

Title: I’ll Leave First (Let Me Stay)

Author: Angelynnnnn

Fanfic URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/angelynnn_/

Reviewer: JJ’s Love @ http://jjforeverdbsk.webs.com/






Title : -9/10 I think the title follows the story…but um it didn’t catch my attention too much,and titles should do that.



Foreword : -8/10 Liked your forewords,they caught my attention.



Appearance : -9/10 Personally,the thing I liked is the background most,it was not too bright to suit the story and it was easy to read on it.



Plot : -11/15 I must say I read a lot of stories and this plot was something that I see in a lot of stories, you should make it stand out from all the other stories with such plot.



Flow : -9/10



Creativity/Originality : -7/10



Spelling/Grammar/ Vocabulary : -9/10 There were a few mistakes, so I give you an advice to pay attention to your spelling,don’t rush too much when you type, and your vocabulary is good.



Characterization : -8/10



Writing Style : -10/10 Really loved it, from the way how it looks like and ending with how you described everything.



Overall Enjoyment : -5/5 Even for a one shot I think it could be a bit longer.



Bonus: -5/5



Total: -90/105



Congratulations!

Keep up the good work.

<< JJ’s Love >>

No comments:

Post a Comment