Monday, January 4, 2010

Review for From Zero to Hero.

Title: From Zero To Hero

Author: Vi3tjcn

Fanfic URL: www.winglin.net/fanfic/Vi3tjcn3

Reviewer: JJ’s Love @ http://jjforeverdbsk.webs.com/






Title : -10/10 Well the title suits the story.



Foreword : -1/10 I think you could describe your characters in the forewords and tell a bit more about the story,but I didn’t see anything of that.



Appearance : -8/10 The background is really simple,yet it’s easy to read the story that way, the poster uhm.. I think it could be a bit better,like showing something interesting on it would do the job.



Plot : -15/15 Loved the plot. It’s refreshing thing for me,I haven’t seen such plots for a really long time and it’s nice to read it.



Flow : -10/10



Creativity/Originality : -9/10



Spelling/Grammar/ Vocabulary : -10/10



Characterization : -10/10



Writing Style : -10/10 It was simple to read and to look at.



Overall Enjoyment : -3/5 Even for a one shot I think it could be a bit longer.



Bonus: -5/5



Total: -91/105



Congratulations!

I enjoyed reading your story,but in my opinion it could be a bit longer,but in overall I enjoyed it a lot! ^^

Keep up the good work.

<< JJ’s Love >>

No comments:

Post a Comment